WP DB Backup is a lightweight database backup plugin for any WordPress site.
- Backup, download, and schedule settings.
- You can download database whenever you want.
- You can schedule daily, weekly or monthly.
- Internationalized & Translated
Documentation for the core plugin and add-ons can be found on the docs site here. Please take a look before requesting support because it covers all frequently asked questions!
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users.
If you need help with one of our add-ons, please raise a ticket in our help desk.
- Installation Instructions
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “GAM DB Backup” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP DB Backup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP DB Backup” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP DB Backup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Fixed – Script file enqueued when needed.
*Fixed – Removed deprecated “7” for a level allowed the menu.
*Fixed – localized js object name problem.
- First stable release.